Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings...

Is it REALLY Wednesday already?! This week has seemed to fly by as busy as we have stayed around here... (And who came up with calling it "Hump Day"? I mean, I understand it, but it totally drives me nuts. Sounds so dumb.)

Last night we headed up to the church for Savanah's basketball pictures! Oh my word, she was so excited! She loved that her basketball "costume" was blue/white and that her team is the "Tigers". I was pleasantly surprised when I checked my email tonight and they had already gotten our proofs ready! The pictures are so cute... Can't wait till games start up!

Stella and I had a "Mommy & Me Day" today. On accident, but hey, it's the little things. Her school doesn't start until 930, so after we took Savanah to school and B to work, we got back home and snuggled watching Olivia... And both of us proceeded to fall back asleep! We didn't wake back up till after 10, and at that point we were both too groggy to get goin'. Stella decided that we would go to our fave pizza place for lunch (Milano's), and then we just had to go to Target for a "Dollar Toy" as she calls it. ("Oh Mama please can we go to Target and get just ONE Dollar Toy?!?") Well of course "One Dollar Toy" turns into a dollar toy, a pair of jeans, a top, cardi, camis for Savanah, and huge jingle bells for the wreaths I'm making!

Have any of y'all had SO MUCH to do, and yet you find yourself sitting in the middle of the room thinking, "Where do I even start?!"? That is totally me tonight!

My family and I postponed our little yard sale to this weekend because the weather wasn't cooperating much last Saturday. Now, it's basically Thursday, and I have got to pull out almost an entire attic of stuff and have it ready by Friday morning! Aaaahhh! Not to mention that I want to do a final once over of the girls' room and make sure everything that can go gets gone. Yesterday I took two tubs full of clothes/shoes/purses of mine to Plato's Closet to see what I could get rid of there, and while they didn't really take much (am I getting old granny taste or something?!), I got a LOT more money for it than I would've at the yard sale! I still have more clothes to go through, but that may have to just wait for another time!

The house is an absolute disaster area... Somebody call in FEMA, for real. With my holiday crafting bonanza going on, the girls' homework/art/stuff in general, laundry, etc., our den looks like it was hit by a tornado. Not to mention that in the kitchen, the sink is FULL of dirty dinner dishes and the dishwasher needs to be unloaded! And what am I doing?! Doodling around my Reader, checking out what everyone else has been up to!

B's car is s.t.i.l.l. out of commission, so I have to head out to pick him up from work in an hour or so... I'm determined to at least get a few loads of laundry done and have the kitchen picked up before then. *deep breath* AAaaaaannnndddd.... GO! lol.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love the blog girlie! You are too funny!;)