Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



*ONE* Stella and I made an impromptu Tarjay run today and I found the cutest stuff! And I am LOVING that everything was at least 50% off! (Navy Tucker halter with a large floral print, brown lace cardigan, distressed skinny jeans) I think that top just may have worked it's way into my Thanksgiving Day ensemble! (It's pretty flowy, good for when I've stuffed my face all day long!)

*TWO* My family is attempting to de-clutter before the Christmas decorating, so we are having a yard sale at my grandmother's this weekend. I am loving that Saturday is supposed to be a balmy almost 70 degrees! :)

*THREE* This past weekend my little sister and I went to the mall and she decided she needed a pair of "Uggs" (Yeah, they were from Sears. No way would I ever pay that much for the real deals!), so I decided to break down and get a pair too! (Solidarity, sista!) I must say I have always thought they were hideous and couldn't for the life of me figure out what was so great about them! ... UM, comfy much?! I've worn them every single day since. And I'm lovin' it!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I just love Target! I can never leave there empty handed :)

Emily P. said...

LOVE target!!!