Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wishful Wednesday...

Hello dolls! Hope you all are having a great Wednesday! My day has been hectic so far... But I'm loving it! About to so some serious "Clean House" going on around here. We are planning a family yard sale on Saturday, so I'm going to get things started... Where is Neicy Nash when I need her?! lol.

I've got a list a mile long of all the fun fall clothes and accessories, so I thought I'd do a little "Wishful Wednesday"...


First off, I don't know anyone who doesn't LOVE a good cashmere sweater. I got a zip up hoodie version from Banana a few years ago and I literally wore it to death. This Wyatt cashmere blanket cardigan is exactly what I'm looking for this year. Oversized and soft as butter...

>

I've got serious problems with Michael Kors bags. They're amazing. I know most people have a Coach obsession and all that... But I really enjoy the MK bags because not everyone and their mom has one. I really love this bag. The lace detail is just enough to keep it interesting, yet it's not too loud. And I'm not big on black bags... Love the teak color.


Boots! What would a fall wishlist be without boots! I have a ton of dressier boots already, grey, black, brown... I really am on the hunt for some grey casual boots... And I think these are just perfect! Plus, they're fairly cheap, so that just leaves more cashola left over for...


Be still my beating heart! Oh my word I love this coat! It's red! It's got ruffles! It's long! Doesn't button down so far that you've got to take it off to get in the car! Yay! Seriously, I'm going to have to order this. Right after I head to our Anthro to see if they have it. (I'm not good with internet shopping. I need the instant gratification.)

I'm off to rid my closet of all the sad, neglected things from when I was skinny last year, lol. I am slowly losing the weight I've gained back, but those sixes and size smalls are mocking me. Then... I can use my hard earned yard sale money (!) to go buy clothes that fit me now and look fab! Also, Give & Get is at the Gap and Banana this weekend! Weeeee!

No comments: