Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just A Quickie...

I am THISCLOSE to being FINISHED with my Christmas shopping! PTL! Granted I was out shopping until TWO AM, but I'm really excited about the girls' gifts. Stella has been talking about wanting one of those LalaL00psy dolls and I had no idea where I was going to find one, as everyone was sold out online. I was browsing the toy aisles at Walmart though, and lo and behold, there was ONE sitting randomly on a shelf in amongst a ton of other toys. I was SO shocked that they had one! You better bet I snatched that sucker up immediately! Not sure if the extreme tiredness was to blame, but when I was at JCPenney I tried going UP the DOWN escalator! One of the salesgirls was right next to it stocking and she busted out laughing at me... I can't blame her! I'm just glad I didn't bust my face! Anyhow, I made out like a bandit, and the few things left on my list are tiny ones. I don't remember ever, ever being this close to having my shopping finished this early in the month. I am the girl on Christmas Eve digging through the leftover gifts!

This weekend is going to be another busy one! Friday night is basketball practice then a Christmas party for Brian's work. Saturday we've got a basketball game, then I'm going to work for a little bit. Sunday is going to be church then hopefully taking the girls' to the Enchanted Forest! I've been going to the Enchanted Forest since I've been a little girl, and it's always so much fun to see the girls' faces looking at all of the fun little scenes...

OOPS! It's time to go get Belle! Hope y'all are having a wonderful day! :)

No comments: