Thursday, December 23, 2010

Six!

SIX QUESTIONS SURVEY

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
I was 15, and spending every Friday/Saturday night at one of three places... A school sports game, the movies, or THE MALL! I swear, we went to the mall constantly. I was a freshman in high school and met lots of significant people. That year brought me to a lot of learning things about people the hard way!

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
(1) Make gingerbread houses w/the girls
(2) Wrap presents!
(3) Clean my ROOM! My crafts have taken over!!
(4) Laundry. I am DETERMINED to have it done by tonight!
(5) Get our outfits for Christmas Eve service picked out, ironed, and ready to go!


3. Snacks you enjoy?
Veggie Chips! Aaaahhh I lurve them. A big fan of baby carrots... Everlasting Gobstoppers are my fave candy in the WORLD!


4. Places you’ve lived?
Memphis, TN
Bartlett, TN


5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
(1) Buy and decorate a house just exactly like I want.
(2) Go back to school FULL TIME!
(3) Take the girls around the world... And also have a couple of Mommy trips, too!
(4) Buy my dream car!

(5) Heck. I don't even know. I can't fathom having that much money, and I can't imagine that if I did that I would even know WHAT to do with it!

6. People you want to know more about?
B's family! The only ones I've met are his immediate family members (Mom, Dad, Bro, SIL, Sis, & neice), because the rest of them are all spread out over the country! I would LOVE to be able to go visit his hometown in PA and meet all of his aunts & uncles!

No comments: