Monday, December 13, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday : Games!



Now, growing up, we were never a "game" family. We sat around and ate and watched football and took a nap. The older I've gotten, though, I've been busy catching up on what I've missed out on!


When I worked for Bank of the Universe I had the MOST amazing AM who was always too much fun. She instituted "Game Night" once a month after work, and it was probably the most awesome thing that ever went on there! The games got serious, and we all had a blast. My fave was Catchphrase. Not to toot my own horn, but I kill at this game. And, obviously, since I'm good at it, it's my fave!



Another fun game is Apples to Apples. It's become an after dinner tradition at every get-together with B's family, and it is so much fun. We all come up with some crazy answers, and while I don't think there is really a "skill" to win, it makes for a night of laughs!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I have heard Apples to Apples was a blast...... I think I need to invest and try it out. :)

Happy Tuesday!

Kit said...

I have never played apples to apples but it is everyone's favorite. I think I might have to go buy it :)

Leanna Vera said...

Love those two games! We recently bought Catchphrase and its been a ton of fun so far.