Friday, January 7, 2011

11 in 2011: Day 7





Day 7: Favorite Memory of 2010


Hmmm... The year was overall pretty good. Nothing really jumps out as my favorite memory, though. I spent the year working my tail off at a job that I loved at a company that I loved. The girls grew and continued to amaze me with their big girl attitudes and super smart and witty minds. Went to lots of Redbirds games. Traveled to Nashville. In fact, that's the only place we went this year. Hmm. Worked alot more. Started regularly attending church, and realllllyyyy have grown (and continue to keep growing) in my faith. Really come into my role as a mom and as a person... Balancing the whole package is rough sometimes, but this year was good progress for me!

3 comments:

Kit said...

I am glad that you had a great year!

MJ said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful 2010 :)

Kristy said...

Sounds like a busy year! :)