Sunday, January 9, 2011

11 in 2011: Days 10 & 11


Day 10: Favorite Girls Night Out Events

Wayell.... My girls are kind of non-existent! lol... I laugh, but honestly, most of my girlfriends and I have grown apart over the years. I had the girls while we were in college, so that kinda started the rift, then it just got even bigger once B and I got serious. Now that they're starting to get married & have kiddos it's getting better, but still nothing like it used to be! (Wow... That sounds really pathetic!) I have many more guy friends that have kept in touch with. I've caught up with them more regularly, just because I love few things more than going to one of our favorite little bars and watching a football/basketball game over a few beers and some greasy bar food! Sophisticated, not at all, but so much fun!



Day 11: What are you Looking Forward to in 2011

Opportunity! A clean slate! I love the start of the year. It's the perfect opportunity to forget all the bad things of the year before and do things however you want to do it! Plus, the unknown is so thrilling... A whole year ahead of you, where you have no idea what you will accomplish, the opportunities you will be given... It's just a great feeling!

In 2011, I've got a few things in the works... School, being the big one. New career possibilities, relationships, maybe a move? Never know! That is what makes it SO AWESOME!

No comments: