Monday, January 10, 2011

11 in 2011: Days 8 & 9




Day 8: Favorite Healthy Snacks

I've got a far bigger problem with my liquids than my snacking (7 Diet Cokes a day... Yeah, problem!) I am very guilty of just grabbing 2 or 3 baby carrots or a small handful of Veggie Chips while I'm walking through the kitchen... I'm a huge salt lover, could care less about chocolate. I also love something with a good crunch for a snack. Don't know why, but it always seems so satisfying!

Day 9: Favorite Things to Do on a Cold Winter Day

Sleep in!! C'mon, I don't know anyone who likes to get out of a nice, warm bed on a freezing morning! Really though, I'm a fan of winter. I love being cold and I don't mind being out in it. In fact, I am the crazy person on the REALLY cold days (and especially when it's snowing!) who is at the mall shopping or running errands... Because everyone else with a brain is at home in front of the fire... And I'm out buying shoes.

It's always nice to come home from shopping to a nice big pot of soup, curl up on the couch in front of the fire and watch cheesy movies, too, though! :)

No comments: