Monday, January 24, 2011

Posts in the Works..

Hey y'all! The lack of posting lately is a direct result to how crazy things have been around ma maison as of late... I promise, I've got a ton to say, and no less than 5 posts already started, but it's been hard to finish a post in one sitting.

As for what's in the works, here's a little sampler...

*What is a "Mommy Blog"? So many of them seem to follow the same path... But what about those (like me!) that don't seemingly "fit in"?

*Stella's 5th Birthday Party, or Why I Don't Have Huge Parties (and spend huge $$!) For A Five Year Old.

*Getting back on the Fit Train - How can a girl pick a plan?! To Crossfit or to Barre? That is the question!

2 comments:

PeaceLoveApplesauce said...

Hey there, I just came across your blog. I'm your newest follower from Memphis!! ;-)

Cait said...

just came across your blog :) its sooo cue! you have some really good insight on your posts! xoxo cant wait to read more of what you write!