Monday, February 28, 2011

What My Mutt Ate Monday!

...Yep. I'm serious.

Our sweet, precious, fur baby Sophie is eating like she is with child. (Which I can ASSURE YOU, she is not). Her dietary additions lately have me thinking she's got a good ol' case of pica. Since every red-blooded American loves a good list, let's take a look, shall we?!

* toilet paper
* toilet paper roll
* wood
* leather
* Ivory soap
* Parmesano Reggiano
* cotton
* I'm pretty sure she's eaten some poop, too. It doesn't just disappear from the backyard.


She gets the reccommended daily amount of her puppy food... I even throw in a little bit of the stinks-like-vomit canned food in there for the hell of it. Because I am so nice. So it would be great if she didn't shred up anymore rolls of Charmin. OR $11 WORTH OF CHEESE.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Have you tried giving darling Sophie a soup marrow bone? You can get them at your local grocery store- although sometimes you have to ask for them. I've got a one year old boxer, and those inexpensive marrow bones have kept her from chewing up my entire house and every pair of shoes I own. And when they're empty, you can fill them with peanut butter to occupy them even longer...