Monday, March 14, 2011

The ABC's of ME!



(A) Age: 25 & 1/3

(B) Bed Size: Queen! Next bedroom suite will have a King though.

(C) Chore You Hate: Folding / putting away laundry

(D) Dogs?: Sweet Sophie the Giant Schnauzer! She's 6 months old, 43 lbs of fluffy black fur, and ohhhh I love her so much!

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Diet Coke. No question. (Although to be honest, DC is really an essential constant throughout every day kinda thing! It's an addiction. Seriously.)

(F) Favorite Color: To wear, purple. To write in, blue. Overall, red & black.

(G) Gold or Silver? Both. I've gotten more into gold lately... Like an antique-ish gold though, not new shiny gold.

(H) Height: 5’4

(I) Instruments You Play: I can "play" piano & clarinet. I was a band geek in middle school and played regular and bass clarinet, and even had a summer long affair with a trombone. I took piano lessons from second grade till seventh and hated it with a passion. I could probably be pretty good if I tried to pick it back up again.

(J) Job Title: Full time Momma, friend, shoulder to lean on, ear to listen, hand to pour wine... As far as professionally... That has yet to be determined!

(K) Kids: 2 beeeautiful little ladies... And ohhh my stars my ovaries are SCREAAAMING for a baby! (And yes, while cooking dinner the other night B laughed & said "And you seriously want to have another one to add to this madness?!" Well, duh! Of course!)

(L) Live: Memphis, TN

(M) Mom's Name: Linda Michelle

(N) Nicknames: I don't really have any! I had some in high school, but really none since!

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? When I was 8 I was in LeBonheur for a week after a really bad asthma attack. When I had Savanah I was there for 3 days and with Stella 2 days (both c-sections).

(P) Pet Peeve: Beating around the bush about something. Dear Lord, just SAY IT ALREADY! lol.

(Q) Quote from a Movie: Well I can quote Steel Magnolias all day long but I think my top favorite would be Clairee Belcher: "M'Lynn, you just missed the chance of a lifetime! Half o' Chiquapin Parish'd give their eye teeth to take a whack at Ouiser!"

(R) Right or Left Handed? Right

(S) Siblings: 2 little sissies, Katie & Hannah

(T) Time You Wake Up? Around 720 so I can wake B up. He'd sleep through the end of the world.

(U) Underwear: The one thing that I LOVE shopping for. Bras & panties.

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Rutabagas. Ha, just kidding. I don't know really... As I've gotten older and started cooking I have become the least picky eater in the house.

(W) What Makes You Run Late: TV, checking email/blogs/Twitter, lost shoes.

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Dental ones are the only ones I remember.

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: My fave meal I have ever made was parmesan garlic mashed potatoes, green peas w/prosciutto, & chicken saltimbocca. It was about 4 months after Brian and I started dating. He forgot I was cooking that night and ate before he came over, he was like an hour and a half later than I'd expected, and I was pissed for, like, three days before I ever said anything.

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: The polar bears! Our zoo ROCKS, just in case you didn't know. When Stella was about three months old, Savanah was two and a half, and we went to the zoo like three times a week just to get out of the house and walk around! I would go crazy sitting at home alone with them, and we had a membership so it was a free activity!

No comments: