Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bullet

Points, not the ammunition variety. At this point, I think a firearm would be a really dangerous idea.

  • I am sick and tired of being a chauffeur. I LOVE B, but I LOATHE his car. If it were actually broken and at the shop to be repaired, I probably wouldn't get so stabby about carting him around... But when it's there to get tinkered with to "look awesome"... Dude. No.
  • And when I leave the house at 8am and don't get back home until 3:15pm because I was driving you/running your errands all over our awesome God's green Earth... PLEASE for the LOVE, DON'T ask me why laundry isn't done/room isn't picked up/what's for dinner. K thanks.
  • Over the past few months I have been feeling... Off. Something hasn't been quite right, and after several nights of some killer pain I went to the doctor a few weeks ago. It's nothing confirmed, but my Doc is betting that I've got PCOS... Sigh. I've got to go in and get an ultrasound done to confirm, but after reading up on it and comparing my symptoms... It's spot on. Explains SO much - Crazy fast weight gain, inability to LOSE any of the weight, along with the painful side effects too, of course. This is a new doctor, so I don't know him very well, and I'm just curious as to what his plan of action will be if this is the case...
  • Savanah has been testing me big time this week. I caught her right in the middle of a lie the other day and she refused to fess up. I literally thought my head was going to explode. Grounded until further notice.
  • The job search?! SUCKS. I apply to (seriously) at least 5 or 6 places a day. Had ONE call back in a month. I am also at my wit's end with a certain someone who doesn't seem to think I am doing anything at all. Hello?! Like I want to be stuck at home all day?! Like I enjoy being broke?! No, you probably don't see me putting in said apps because I am too busy Driving Mr. Daisy. STFU, please and thank you.
  • My face is breaking out like cuh-RAZY (stress much, anyone?!), but I came across "F-roactiv*" at WalMart the other day, and for $11.97, I'll try it. (*Fake Proactiv) So far, so good!
  • It's TCAP time (yearly assessment testing) at Savanah's school. She's coming home with 2+ hours/night of homework... On material that hasn't been covered in class... In preparation for these tests. (Savanah is a smart girl. She hasn't made less than a 95 on her report card... She is very capable of handling her work. And when it takes her two hours to finish... I can only imagine some of the other kids who don't have parents home to help them.) A (very kind) note to her teacher only warranted snarky rude remarks directed to my kid, so I will be having a chat with the lower grades' principal tomorrow. This teacher has lost her mind.
It's nights like these where I wish I wasn't old and could drink more than A beer or glass of wine...

Tomorrow is another day! Prayin' for some sunshine to start it off right & some warm temps! It's time for some sundresses around here!

No comments: