Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WWTK Wednesday!

Photobucket


{1} What game show have you always thought you could be on and totally WIN!

I am still bitter about my failed attempt to be on Wheel of Fortune. FIVE YEARS AGO (I know, I need to let it go), Wheel did a casting call down in Tunica (an hour south of here), and my bff and I woke up at the crack of dawn & drove to line up with the other crazies. It ended up being SUPER LAME (filled out a 5 question questionnaire), and we didn't get picked. But I would have totally won if I had. ;)


{2} Do you have a tattoo(s)? What are they and what made you chose them? If not, would you get one, yes/no/why?
Sigh. Yes. I do. I was 19, and a complete moron. I went with my then fiance (that makes me laugh just typing that!) to a tattoo shop (ON VALENTINE'S DAY!) and thought "Sure, I'll get a tattoo, why not!?". PTL I followed "the rules" (No names, no faces!), but I still walked out with a nice little swirly, tribal-esque design right above by ass. (And yes. I've heard all the tramp stamp jokes. Not so funny at the PTA meeting!) I am slowly building up a "tat removal fund", and until then, I just thank God that long, tunic shirts are still in style.

{3}What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
Last Christmas, B got me a super simple gold necklace. There is a thin gold circle in the front, and the chains attach to each side. It's extremely understated, and I wear it ALL.THE.TIME.


{4} What is your driving pet peeve(s)?
Not using blinkers. FOUR WAY STOPS, OH MY GOSH. I have to pass three of them on the way to both girls schools and not one morning has passed that I don't want to ram someone's car. "Whatcha waiting on, lady?! Christmas?!!?!?"


{5} What was your favorite sitcom growing up that you wish was still on?
SOOOO many! Oh off the top of my head, Hey Dude, Hanging with Mr. Cooper, Step by Step, POP UP VIDEO!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my word...Hey Dude. Fave show when I was growing up

VandyJ said...

Nick laughs at me but every now and then I'll find Pop Up Video on VH1 Classic and watch it. I think it started my love of the behind the scenes, making of stuff.

Impulsive Addict said...

Wow! That's how they do it? (By the way, I LOVE Tunica) I'm pretty sure I could ROCK at some Wheel of Fortune too!

How hard is it to use your blinker? That irks me too!

OMG. I loved Pop Up Video (I'm totally "singing" that lyric in my head). What happened to it anyway?

Thanks for linking up with us!

Sarah Kate said...

My cousin went to that same casting call in Tunica!! She got a call back, but ended up not getting picked. Lame.