Thursday, July 28, 2011

Guys, I'm eating junk and watching rubbish! You better come out and stop me!

Y'all.

I am so stinking ready for fall.

As someone so kindly tweeted this past Sunday AM, there are only five more weekends until college football starts. Praise Jesus, Hallelujah.

Too bad the start of football doesn't bring with it crispy, autumn-esque temps. Or even the low 80's. Hell, the low NINETIES would be fine with me at this point.

I digress.

Anyhow, tomorrow (well technically today, it's 3am and I canNOT sleep) The Nana is taking the kiddos with her for our Family Reunion Extravaganza. I gracefully bowed out of that whole deal. It's a crazy family, and I don't care to drive 6+hours round trip to see them, when I do a perfectly good job avoiding them here in Memphis. BUT!! Ohhhh there's a but!

That means I get four days, three nights of being ffffffrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I can't remember the last time I was alone with out anyone, and I mean any one needing me, calling me, driving me up the everloving wall. No kids, no boyfriend, no FAMILY!!!! I am honestly not sure I'll know what to do with myself.

A trip down to Oxford has been discussed. Pool time. Possibly inappropriate amounts of adult beverages to consume at possibly inappropriate times during the day. (Mimosas for breakfast, anyone?!) I have a few runs to get in, a few mornings to sleep away... I am beyond pumped.

But really. Who am I kidding. I am going to be doing those things/going to those places because I cannot stand being alone in this house! It's so freaking lonely and just plain weird. (WHY do I always!! misspell "weird"?! Spell check, I love you and hate you at the same time for pointing out my faults. That's what my Mother is for.)

Wish me luck on my solo staycation. This is going to be interesting.

No comments: