Saturday, July 30, 2011

Random Saturday AM Post

Last night was interesting. Saw some old friends, had some (bad for me) good food, drank a few (too many) beers... And broke the strap on my new shoe. The weird thing is, I was SITTING DOWN when the darn thing broke! (And honestly, it's a good thing, because those suckers are TALL and I probably would have broken an ankle.)

Yesterday afternoon on a whim I decided to get my hair cut. The salon I go to actually had a last minute cancellation so they were able to fit me in. I got it layered similarly to the red hair pic I posted yesterday, and I absolutely LUUUUURVE it! I got my side bangs cut again, too, but I'm still adjusting to them. They're a leeeeetle bit shorter than I'm used to, so I've been messing with them non stop!

Today's plans are pretty wide open. Taking those shoes back to Macy's, getting some breakfast while I'm out (mmm Waffle House...), maybe a run this afternoon since I barely made halfway yesterday, and cleaning up around the house. The girls come home tomorrow, and while I've had fun the past few days- I want my babies back! lol. Y'all remind me of this next week when I'm about to pull my hair out!

1 comment:

Taiter's Tot said...

Thanks so much for checking out my blog and the assurance from one mother to another. We mother's have to stick together.

Love your posts on different hairstyles. I am always trying to figure out new ways of doing my hair, but always tend to do the same thing.