Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

Well... I worked, lol. Today was much less eventful than yesterday, just a steady stream of friendly country folk all day long. There was one crazy sighting, though, and one of the vendors thought it topped the drag queen! Unfortunately we were so busy that I couldn't snap a pic, but let me get out my brush & paint y'all a picture. Late 50's lady, bleach blonde hair w/about 3 inch roots. Super tan. Wearing: baggy tank top, tied on the side (late 80's style & pulled up to bare the midriff), obvi a string bikini top under (as you could see the ties around her neck), and RED MESH (**completely see through!!**) HAREM PANTS- with (thankyouSweetBabyJesus) her string bikini bottoms showing loud & proud.


SO! That was interesting. I mean, I get it, she was clearly heading to the pool, but STILL! There are some points during the day where you need to wear actual clothing. I could also go on about appropriate length of shorts and/or the necessary degree of opaqueness for Leggings As Pants.

Ahem. Anyway, that was pretty much my weekend. Some guy (who is apparently a tattoo artist) came through with his dad today, and had his dad come give me his shop's card, which he so bravely had written his name/number on. Pssh. I suppose texting and asking him if his Dad would be coming on our first date would be insensitive. But come. on.

Hope you all have had a fantabulous weekend! Can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs.. Happy Sunday night y'all!

No comments: