Monday, August 29, 2011

My Monday Morning...

For those of you who don't follow me on Twitter, here's a recap of my morning!

Woke up after a terrible night's sleep to two kiddos ransacking the house playing "Spy Kids".

Cleaned up their messes, started laundry, had a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

Got awesome news from The Nana that she scored me some tickets to the Blues Ball. (Here's a pic from last year. To say that I had fun would be a vast understatement. Hello, Patron luge.)

Realized that I need to do a MAJAH overhaul for the next 2 weeks to try to make even a slight change to this bod. At this point, I'd need a neck-to-ankle Spanx to deal w/this mess.

Sent out a few texts to make sure I had suitable accompaniment to said event. (Total player of a guy, but he's a good friend, and he has a tux.)

Threw out all the sweets we have.

Got the girls going w/their schoolwork.

Ate a handful of Cheetos while stressing on finding a black tie dress to wear.

Decided to check out the exercise shows we have on our uVerse On Demand.

Found the 30 Day Shred... And thought "Why not?!"...

... And now I'm dead.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Two years ago I attempted the Shred for 30 days. I made it 21 and gave up. I am convinced that Jillian is a masochist.