Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Run Playlist 10/11

Tonight's workout was crappy. I did an awesome race on Sunday (LuvMud), which was a 5k trail race w/obstacles. And LOTS OF MUD! It was great, and I had a blast. However. I have never really run trails before. I run plenty of hills, but always paved. I have been more sore in more places today than I EVER have been after a run... So needless to say, tonight I was pretty pathetic. Probably only ran about three miles total, and I took a spin on the elliptical for about 20 minutes in the middle of my run. Shin splints are back in full force, and I am not sure if it is from the race, or from getting back on the treadmill tonight.

Anyway, this got me through. Especially the * songs.

Crossfade - Cold
Deftones - Minerva
Evanescence - Bring Me to Life
Evans Blue - Cold (But I'm Still Here)
The Black Crowes - Hard to Handle
Better Than Ezra - Desperately Wanting
BOB/Bruno Mars - Nothin' on You
Britney Spears - Do Somethin' **
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
Fall Out Boy - Of All the Gin Joints In All the World
Charlie Daniels Band - Sittin' on a Barstool
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Eric Chruch - Hell on the Heart
Fiona Apple - Criminal **
Beastie Boys - She's Crafty **
Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy
Eric Clapton - Cocaine
Aerosmith - Sweet Emotions**

In other news, I am halfway through season five of Rescue Me, and am starting to be sad that I will be finished soon. I have dreams about Tommy Gavin on a regular basis, and I have to be honest, I don't hate it. (And note that I'm not dreaming of Denis Leary, but his strong, tall, Irish, bad boy character. Totally different, lol.)

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

If you like a good beat, you might check out "Trouble" by Bei Maejor and "Heavy in Your Arms" by Florence and the Sound Machine.

I stole a couple from yours to add to mine. Thanks!

Beth Dunn said...

Love Beastie Boys!
xoxo
SC