Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tonight's Random Running Playlist

Being the nosy person that I am coupled with my love for literally all genres of music, I love to see what other people listen to. Now that I've been running with my iPod again, I'm super curious as to what y'all listen to when you run/workout! I have a pretty large iTunes collection thanks to my ex (25,000+ songs. 71 DAYS worth of continual music.), so from time to time, I'll sit down and skim through and see what catches my eye. So far for my running playlist I've only made it through the "G" 's, and even with that I've got 169 songs. Crazy! Anyhow, this is what shuffled up on my run tonight!


Let me know what your workout must-have songs are!


Breaking Point - Show Me a Sign

Audioslave - Cochise

Beck - Girl

Blues Traveler - Runaround

Blink-182 - Dammit

Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer

Eric Church - Hell on the Heart

Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood

Daryl Hall - Maneater

Eminem - Stan

Amy Winehouse - Rehab

Theory of a Deadman - Santa Monica

Beastie Boys - Intergalactic

Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench

Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane

Beastie Boys - Body Movin'

DMX - Ruff Ryders Anthem

The Crystal Method - The Name of the Game

Fall Out Boy - Of All the Gin Joints In All the World

Bon Jovi - You Give Love a Bad Name

Framing Hanley - Built for Sin

Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly

Buddy Guy - Mustang Sally

Dishwalla - Counting Blue Cars

Coldplay - Clocks

No comments: