Tuesday, January 17, 2012

If You're Cheap Like Me...

So I'm sure you have all heard of the Clarisonic Mia. Super cool little exfoliator-spinny thingamabob that makes your skin so awesome and what-not... Yeah. Miss Mia is like $200. I don't know about y'all, but $200 for a face scrubber is not going to be happening around these parts. (Not to mention... Do you know how much Target crap I can buy for $200?! Or how many happy hour Dos XX that will buy?! Priorities, people!)

Last month during my ever-so-glam gig at our flea market, I browsed around on my lunch break and found the Olay Pro X spinny brush kit (I obviously like to use the technical terms for things here) for a big whopping $10. SOLD!


I have to admit, I figured it would be a piece of junk. C'mon. I bought it at a flea market. Over the past month, I have been pleasantly surprised! I wasn't a huge fan of the cleanser that came with it, but it worked fine. I have been using mine daily with my knockoff Proactiv (Walmart, $11, holla!), and have seen a HUUUGE improvement in my complexion. (And that, friends, is epic. I have used every acne meds out there.)

Retail on these little bad boys are around $30-$40, but even at that, I'd say it's worth it. Or hell, if you're in M-town, go to the flea market and buy one! $10 (plus the $3 admission) is well worth it.

I obviously was not compensated in any way for this post. Duh. I am a lackadaisical blogger at best, and let's be honest, it's not like I'm raking in the hits. Which is fine by me. I'd rather be ranting on twitter or drinking wine than blogging most of the time anyway. :)



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hmmm...I would be interested to try one of these.