Thursday, May 31, 2012

Brain Dumpage.

Lucky Y'ALL! I'm still awake at 1am, so of course that means it's time for a brain dump. Maybe then I'll be able to go to sleep.

  • It only makes sense that after the Best Weekend Ever, Tuesday & Wednesday have sucked. I mean, I didn't die, no one got severely injured, but still. Suck City.
  • Ever had a migraine? Yeah, I hadn't either until last night at oh, eleven o'clock. Turns out they really are that bad. 
  • Lovely Mr. Migraine (and yes, it definitely is a Mr. Only a man can be that big of a pain in the ass. Er, head.) decided to stick around all day, so after I got home I took the girls swimming in a moment of desperation. Desperation = STOP TALKING TO ME FOR A MINUTE, PLEASE. 
  • Turns out! Kids shrieking in a pool is way worse than bitching over not being allowed to download apps on their iPods. 
  • My first ever boyfriend and I are friends on FB, and a few minutes ago when I was feeling really shitty about, well, life... He posted this " You're a good mother with the patience of 1,000 women. Thought you might need to hear that :) "  Now seriously. I love how God works. D and I haven't talked on a regular basis in probably six or seven years, but he always pops back in when I need a boost from an old friend. 
  • I have a ton of work to get done, and it's all super easy stuff, but my "oomph" is gone. I have zero motivation. I am pretty sure it's my old friend depression creeping back in... I haven't been running at all. Have been eating nothing but garbage... Crazy how the worse you feel emotionally makes you quit caring about your physical well-being. 
  • Y'all. Hatfields & McCoys on History Channel?! I watched the first night with The Dude and was glued to the tv... Our shoddy Uverse has been wonky for the past few days, so he is recording it to watch this weekend... And I really don't know that I can wait that long. Probably hard-ish to believe, but I am a total Civil War era junkie. 
  • The Dude and I are doing good with being friends. Well as far as he's concerned. On crappy pitiful nights like this, I do not do so well, but I know this too, shall pass and I'll be fine in a day or two.
  • Fancy Pants got the AX. Funny how I have zero problem cutting him off, yet I can't dare get rid of someone who has made me crazy for four years. Life's little mysteries...
  • Facebook comes courtesy directly of the Devil. That's the only explanation.
  • Fifty Shades of Grey? I think I am going to have to re-read the whole series. 
  • I love that some women are not reading the 50 Shades series. It's great to stand up for what you believe in. I don't judge people for not reading them, so please don't judge people who do. Nothing gets me riled up more than a judgy Christian. Ahem. Ok, I feel better now.
  • Savanah goes to her dads tomorrow. Womp, womp. Have I mentioned how much I hate to share?
  • Speaking of Savs, she is now playing a TON of games on FB with my FB friends. I had no knowledge of this until after I got home from work and she told me The Dude sucked at Draw Something. After I caught my breath from laughing so hard, I was like "WTF!?"... Turns out I logged into FB on her iPod a few months ago and never signed out. Just as long as nothing gets actually purchased, we will be fine. 
  • The week after a 3 day weekend is rarely worth that extra day of weekend. It always sucks. 
  • I will hopefully wake up tomorrow with a nice sunny outlook, even if I have to fake it till I make it. Nobody likes a grumpy bitch, and that's most assuredly what I have been all day.
  • This is what it's like inside my head, FYI.
  • Think I may have "dumped" enough of my head clutter. Here's to a good night's sleep. (Hell, I'll even take moderately mediocre at this point.)
  • Happy Thursday folks!

No comments: