Tuesday, June 26, 2012

ABC's of Meeee.. (See also, I'm BORED.)


A is for age: 26
B is for breakfast today: Smart Ones Cheeseburger. It was badass, even if it did make my cube smell like Krystal’s.
C is for currently craving: The other cheeseburger that’s in the freezer.
D is for dinner tonight: It’s probably going to be a “fend for yourself” kind of night. Mama had a few too many bottles glasses of wine last night & I feel an early bedtime coming up.
E is for favorite type of exercise: Whatever hurts. If I’m not sore as hell the next day, it’s not worth it. Bring on the pain.

F is for an irrational fear: Dying alone.
G is for gross food: Olive loaf. Liverwurst.

H is for hometown: Memphis, TN
I is for something important: Breathing.

J is for current favorite jam: The new “Born & Raised” John Mayer CD. He is one broken soul that I could totally get on board with.
K is for kids: Two girls. They are awesome. I *really* want a little boy. Like, REALLY want one.

L is for current location: Memphis, TN
M is for the most recent way you spent money: Ear drops at Target. Swimmer’s ear, while not lethal, will make you think you are dying. Fact.

N is for something you need: A winning lottery ticket.
O is for occupation: Admin assistant extraordinaire (ha.)

P is for pet peeve: When people don’t just say what they mean. Say what you mean, mean what you say. It’s not hard.
Q is for a quote: “People are often unreasonable & self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world your best you have and it may never be good enough. Give your best anyway.” – Mother Teresa

R is for random fact about you: I have man hands. HUGE palms, short stubby fingers. I hate holding hands with guys because do you realize how awkward it is to have bigger hands than the dude you’re dating? Really. Effin’. Awkward. Thank God I seem to prefer men the size of refrigerators. They usually don’t have small hands.
S is for favorite healthy snack: Strawberries, blueberries, & almonds. (In my frozen yogurt…)

T is for favorite treat: White Chocolate Mousse frozen yogurt w/fruit. And nutella.
U is for something that makes you unique: My whole self. Seriously. I never have to worry about “blending in”. The crazy keeps that from happening.

V is for favorite vegetable: Tomatoes. And Okra. (Southern much?)

W is for today’s workout: The 300 Ab Challenge and *maybe*, if I’m feelin’ froggy, the 30 day Shred.


X is for X-rays you’ve had: Dental.
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: My kid getting her first cast. After I told her “You’d better not be lying about your arm hurting. If we sit in this waiting room for hours for nothing, I am gonna be soo mad!” … Yep. It was broken. Only sort of. But still. My baby was broken and I was an asshole. Yay, me.

Z is for your time zone: Central (This one was lame.)


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Love the part about a few too many "glasses" of wine. :)