Friday, October 19, 2012

Birthday Wish List!

So what that it's a month and four days away! This week has been NUTS at work, so I took a little break this afternoon doing some (pretend) online shopping. Seeing as how my kids don't really have jobs and a vehicle to go buy dear ol' Mom a birthday present, I know I won't get any of these, but it is just that- a wish list! :)


First up is this cauuute ring. I love stuff that's just a leeeeettle bit different, and this definitely fits the bill.


While we're on a jewelry kick, I'll take this, too. After the way this past week has been (and I anticipate it will keep going), I think a "lucky" necklace is rather appropriate.
Source: etsy.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Shoe time! I desperately need new tennies, and duh, who would pass these leopard babies up?! And the Tory Carolines are adorable, and I like that they're a little different from the Revas. Size 9, please!




Last, but certainly not least, this great Memphis hoodie. Basketball season will be here before we know it & this would be perfect for watching the games. (I'm no "t-shirt at the games" kinda gal, but cozied up on the couch in my yoga pants? Yes, sir.)


No comments: