Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 5

Is it just me, or has this week been a mess? Whew.

Today actually was a great day. Work went by fast enough, and I or a couple of projects wrapped up. Had lunch with the BFF at TPC, which is always interesting. Ever since The Ex moved back, lunch dates are about all I have seen of the BFF in almost three weeks. It's quite the adjustment, and I'm pretty sure that has a LOT to do with my funky mood... I am a creature of habit, and I can count on one hand the number of weeks we've missed a wine night... So going on three weeks is kind of making me crazy.

The girls requested Taco Hell for dinner, and I wasn't hungry, so I said "Why not?". Our Taco Bell has a huge indoor playground, so they played and picked up every germ possible and had a big ol time. We came home, & they've been cleaning ever since. We have a lot of fun stuff planned tomorrow and Sunday, so they are getting their chores done now so they'll be able to play!

My night is going to consist of laying in bed & watching movies. Perrrrfection.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: