Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 6

Y'all, today did not go at all like I'd hoped. My plans got stomped on and I got really upset. Halfway through my pity party I realized that my bad attitude wasn't hurting anyone but myself... I hate that. Realizing that I've been a giant brat. Anyway, I decided to go on with my plans and ended up having a great day with the kids. SkyZone, Huey's to watch LSU, then to see Hotel Transylvania. (Super cute movie, by the way.) Everything ended up fine, and I got to mourn the Dawgs loss to USC in private.

Past few weeks have been a mess in my head. Talked to my girl L tonight and she basically confirmed what my gut has been telling me. I hate that, too. I am much more comfortable to stay in the same spot I've been in. BUT if you always do the same things you've always done, you'll never have anything more than what you've already got. Aaaand... I think I'm ready for more than what I've got. If anyone needs me, I'll be the one breathing into a paper sack/vomiting.

No comments: