Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 9

Today was rather uneventful. Highlight of my day was sending out the Community Service newsletter that I create for our company... It's so much fun. I really wish I could write for a living. (Not that you can get her that from THIS shoddy blog, but whatever.) Had lunch with my best girl L and caught up over Mexican food. Girl is gorgeous and smart and funny as hell. Can't wait till she meets her a good man and gets knocked up! I NEED A BABY TO PLAY WITH!

This week is shaping up to be a goodie! Having a mini staycation while the girls are gone because we will not have any plumbing (yay, old house!), so I'll be living the life at the Hilton. Just call me Eloise! Taking a vacation day Friday. Getting my arse kicked at Crossfit then heading to get my hurr did. Can't wait to be a flaming ginger again. Red hair just suits me, y'all. Date Friday night, which I am oddly excited about. (I don't remember the last time I was excited about a date, I mean.) Saturday morning I'm doin a 5k with 2/3 of my favorite work buds. Bummed we'll be missing a Stooge, but we have vowed to drink plenty of adult beverages in his honor once the slowest 5k in history is over.

Random pic dump of a super cool event coming up Friday is you're local (I would LOVE to go to this!), a sexy grey stubbly beard, and the kickass red hair I'mma get.

No comments: