Monday, October 15, 2012

Days 11-15


This weekend went down in the record books! The girls had a great time with my Mom, and this Momma spent some time with some great people.

Friday was a “mental health” day. A long overdue hair appointment left me flamin’ red and with a few more layers. Went on a great date that night, which left me with a smile on my face. Saturday was filled with an early morning 5k, lots of shopping, a movie with my girl MB, and drinks with the Date from the night before. (I was hesitant to go out- SO TIRED- but am so glad I did. Had an awesome time. Super great guy.) Stayed in bed till 1230 on Sunday, then had a super late lunch at Mom’s. Sunday night was a first! I won Grizzlies tickets from work, so Lauren and I got our b-ball on at the Forum… In our third row seats! We were so close we could hear Mike Conley heckle the refs! I was definitely spoiled by that… Our regular Forum tickets will never be that awesome! Hahaha.

There were a few hiccups over the weekend, but nothing too terrible. If anything, they were all little things that needed to happen anyway, so at least it’s behind me. I have not been able to stop smiling- there is no weight on my shoulders at all, and that has been a long time coming. I’m sure it won’t stay this way, but I’m enjoying it while it lasts!

I had so many fun posts to peruse when I opened up my Reader this morning! Super jealous of everyone’s awesome pumpkin patch pics and fun fall stuff… Hoping to take the girls to the Corn Maze this weekend. I found this post and while the thought of marriage makes me kinda want to throw up, it totally makes sense. Curious to see what my married friends think about it. This week is off to a good start. Lots of stuff going wrong today, but I’m laughing my way through it with a smile on my face. It’s weird y’all, but I swear I feel like a different person today. Or rather, I feel like ME- someone who has been too stressed and upset lately to make a real appearance. Don’t anyone dare pinch me- If this is all a dream, it’s one I don’t mind being in! J

 

No comments: