Friday, March 8, 2013

Finish the Sentences...


Linking up with Holly and Jake to Finish the Sentences!

button

1. People always tell me...that Stella is my mini-me. I love it!
2. In the movie based on my life...I better be dead first. I would rather not be alive to see all that, lol.
3. Typically, I end up regretting...cookies from Chickfila. But damn if they aren't tasty.
4. I always ask to leave off the...nothing. I rarely order things that have something that I'll have to ask to "Hold the 'whatever,'" because if they don't, I get really ticked off. 
5. Kim and Kanye really...need to deflate those egos a bit. America needs to stop being so damn nosy and let these people live their lives. If no one paid attention to them, they'd eventually go away.   
6. My Parents always reminded me...a lie ALWAYS comes out. Honesty is always, always, always the best policy. (Also, you will get in WAY more trouble for a lie than you would the worst of truths.)
7. Every single day I...wake up and can't believe that life is so great. I'm such a lucky lady. 
8. This one time in College...I have no good college stories! I'm a 27 year old mom in college, things don't get too crazy these days!
9. My grossest habit is...biting my cuticles. It's disgusting.
10. My latest white lie was..."Oh, hi!! It is so good to see you!!" Not. Can't stand the lady.
11. I know all the words to...every song on the High School Musical soundtrack (Movies 1-3).
12. When I grow up...I want to be happy.
13. Sexy time is...super awesome.
14. I will never, ever...go on a cruise. Even before the big cruise disaster last month, I just have always had an aversion. I was a little too obsessed with Titanic as a child.
15. I think it's hilarious...when Workaholics is on. I do not fit the young male stoner demographic it's aimed towards, but oh my damn, it is hilarious.

No comments: