Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back Into the Swing of Things

Life is FINALLY getting back to normal around here! The girls started back to school last week, and so far are really loving their classes. In fifth grade, they "switch classes"- their homeroom teacher does language arts & they go across the hall for math/science. It's a fun new baby step into what it will be like in middle school next year. (I can't even deal with that right now!)

While the girls have been in school, I have actually been able to ACCOMPLISH things during the day. Novel idea, huh?! The house is clean, laundry has been caught up, and I have cooked every single night. Not going to put on any heirs though, at least 2 days/week have been spent doing this, and I have the tan lines to prove it:

This week is shaping up to be a doozy! Pool yesterday, cleaned house today... And tomorrow I take my entrance test for Dental Hygeine school! I am a nervous wreck about it, but have faith that all will work out in the end! Thursday I will be signing Stella up for ballet & piano and signing Savanah up for more tumbling and strings (she's gunning to play the viola, I'm hoping for the bass or cello) on top of our already crazy cheer schedule. (I am crazy, I know this.) I am SUPER STOKED for Friday because it's Daaaaaaate Niiiiiight!!!! B & I haven't been out much lately, and I am ecstatic for the chance to spend an evening with him, listening to some live music (where Norah motherfreaking JONES may or may not be making a guest appearance!!!!!) and drinking some good wine. The girls will be with my mom, so I'm hoping to throw in a little brunching action Saturday morning, too! 

No comments: