Monday, November 25, 2013

A recap in photos from my iPhone!


I can only laugh at the fact that it's been three months since I've posted. Moving along...

Obviously tons has happened since August. A brief photo catch up...

Savanah turned 10. I'm still not sure how this happened. 

This smarty pants was selected to be a charter member of the National Junior Honors Society at her school. And bonus, she didn't catch her hair on fire during the candlelighting ceremony. (Those curls require some Serious. Product.)


My boo and I got to dress up for the Blues Ball. I've gone each year since I was 16, and it is truly one of my favorite events of the year. This year we had great company, and the adult time was much appreciated.
Out of the blue, Stella started talking about wrestling, and was dying to go "see a wrestling show." Coincidentally enough, WWE Raw came to town a few weeks after. A friend of ours passed along their season Forum tickets, and Stella had an absolute blast. The people watching was far beyond my wildest imagination. 

Halloween 2013. Stella had planned on being a box of Nerds since the Spring, and Savanah decided last minute that she would be a Hershey's kiss. Preeeetty sure this will be her last year dressing up, since she saw a cute boy while they were out trick or treating and was infinitely NOT HAPPY that she was "dressed like a huge silver rock."

The Junior Patriots killed at Cheer Off. They won four awards, as well as Best Overall! AND... Cheer season is OVER! Woohoo!!






No comments: